How important is your paycheck?
Calculate how much monthly income you would need if you could not
work due to an accident, illness, or disability.

Make the choice today to protect your most important asset - Your ability to earn an income!

How much paycheck protection do I need?

To determine the right amount of paycheck protection for you, simply complete the worksheet on the following page. Click next to continue.

What are you monthly expenses?
Car payments
Home and car insurance
Life and medical insurance
Medical/dental expenses
Credit card payments
Loan payments
Other (taxes, clothing, etc.)
(A) Total monthly expenses
What is your monthly income?
Total household income
Subtract your income
(B) Total available income
How much paycheck protection do I need?
Total household monthly expenses (A)
Subtract available income if you become sick or hurt and can't work (B)
Paycheck protection needed:
Request a Quote

United Schools Associate is an insurance that pays you cash directly to help pay for things that major medical doesn't cover.

Fill out our Contact Form and we'll call you
Call Us now at 844.872.4968
[contact-form-7 id="1117" title="USA Contact Form"]

Make the smart choice now!

An illness, accident, or disability can put everything you’ve worked for at risk. A United Schools Associates Paycheck Protection Plan can help protect your financial stability if you are unable to work. The program provides a monthly income to help you pay your bills until you can return to your job. The deduction you pay now is well worth the benefits this plan can provide should you become disabled.